RE: PlusTrace not getting enabled

From: Suhen Pather <Suhen.Pather_at_strandbags.com.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:40:57 +1100

Sanjay,

I tried to search for the error on Metalink. There is one occurence of your problem but I do not think we can view it. It may not be able to be viewed by all metalink users.

I sugest you log a call with Oracle Support and they will be able to help.

Suhen

I ran the Plustrace.sql as user System. Then I granted that role to user Scott. After I log in as User Scott and try to set the autotrace on, it gives me a error

SP2-0618: Cannot find the Session Identifier. Check PLUSTRACE role is enabled
SP2-0611: Error enabling STATISTICS report

Where did I go wrong?

Help appreciated. Received on Tue Jan 30 2001 - 16:40:57 CST