PlusTrace not getting enabled

From: Sanjay Kumar <ora_user_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:19:56 -0800

Hi,

I ran the Plustrace.sql as user System. Then I granted that role to user Scott. After I log in as User Scott and try to set the autotrace on, it gives me a error

SP2-0618: Cannot find the Session Identifier.  Check PLUSTRACE role is enabledSP2-0611: Error enabling STATISTICS report

Where did I go wrong?

Help appreciated.

Sanjay Received on Tue Jan 30 2001 - 16:19:56 CST