Re: Locally managed tablespaces

From: The Oracle DBA <theoracledba_at_lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:17:43 -0800

Has anyone taken a PROD DB and changed it to using LMTSs and then noticed a perf change + or -?

---

TheOracleDBA
theoracledba_at_lycos.com

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: The Oracle DBA INET: theoracledba_at_lycos.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).