RE: oracle cliënt

From: Trivedi, Hitarth <HTrivedi_at_telergy.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 07:47:31 -0800

We had problems when we migrated only the database because of the new rowid format. But our clients were Developer/2000 which uses rowid. We also had to change ora73.dll from the Oracle 8 cd on all clients for the same.

Hitarth Trivedi
Oracle Certified DBA (7.3)
Sun Certified Java 2 Programmer
MCSE, MCP+I
315-362-1162
trivedh_at_telergy.net

Author: Trivedi, Hitarth
  INET: HTrivedi_at_telergy.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 30 2001 - 09:47:31 CST