OracleConcMgr Service on NT

From: Rajesh Dayal <Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:10:05 +0400

Hi All,

        I want some help from those guys administrating Oracle Applications on NT. Could you please confirm that above mentioned service is NORMAL while stopping/starting ??

        I have experienced lots of problems while shutting down and starting up this service from command prompt. Most of the times it gives error, saying it's not an installed service, sometimes yes, it stops. the command I use is

NET STOP ORACLECONCMGRDEMO (DEMO is instance name)

If I stop/start this service from control panel -> services then mostly it behaves in normal fashion. Also many times it says service started (from command prompt) but in services screen status is stopped.

Please Suggest me some alternate method to stop/start this service in more reliable way. I need this because I have to implement batch script for Database Backup. With this command its flashing (The very famous) Dr Watson Error (Intermittently). Received on Mon Jan 29 2001 - 00:10:05 CST