Oracle Password box in Application Server.

From: Manasa Rao <rao_manasa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:07:25 -0000

All,

We have Oracle8.1.6 and Internet Application Server(with PL/SQL Agent). I created a DAD that points to the host and executes the procedure on the database. When I type in my URL
and press enter, it pops up with a USERID,

                                   PASSWORD box.
In effect it might be a ordinary HTML page with some intelligence built into it, to accept the userid, password and check the oracle account. But, I would like to customize the box in accordance with our application requirements.

Qn: Does anyone know the location of this box in the application server. Thanks in advance.
Manasa.