lmon trace warning

From: Murali Vallath <murali_vallath_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 13:03:21 -0500

RDBMS vERSION: Oracle 8.1.7
Platform : COMPAQ TRU64 Version 5.1

Any ideas on this warning message. I have no other information. Its a brand new instance. No database has been setup yet. But while checking / validating the parameter file, I found the following message in the trace file.

Redo thread mounted by this instance: 0 <none> Oracle process number: 0
612760

Warning: Send buffers require 1280000 bytes but get 1276113

Murali Vallath
Oracle Certified DBA
http://www8.ewebcity.com/muralivallath/
http://www.summerksyus.com/