RE: Automate the Service,Urgent

From: Guidry, Chris <chris.guidry_at_atcoelectric.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:39:55 -0700

Hello,
Try this:
AT 9:00P /EVERY M,T,W CMD /C <path\filename.cmd>

If you are trying to start/stop services on a remote machine then this will not work. You will then need the NETSVC utility from thr NT resource kit. The schedule service must be run under a network authorized user not the local system account.

HTH

--
Chris J. Guidry  P.Eng.
ATCO Electric, Metering Services