RE: ORA-01041: internal error. hostdef extension doesn't exist .

From: Channa, Santhosh, SITS <schanna_at_att.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:54:11 -0500

Hi Suganya,

We had similar problems with few of our users but not all. We tried the same in different pc's and works fine and at last we figured it out that the problem is in DNS names entry on their NETWORK portion.

Ask your Network administrators to resolve this problem.

Santhosh Channa
http://www.geocities.com/csbabu
(or) http://www.csbabu.com