OAS problem (URGENT Help me Please)

From: Suneetha Kollipara <SKollipara_at_ahm-usa.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:37:09 -0500

Hi

We are running Oracle Application Server 4.0.8.1(Web Server) on SUN Solaris Release 5.6 to host a Web Application.

All these days Oracle Application Sever was working fine all of a sudden users cannot get connected to OAS server

we reloaded OAS
we could start OAS without any errors

but still we cannot get connected

We are getting the following errors in the OAS log file after reloading the application server.
1. OWS-04793: Operation oracle_OAS_System_CartridgeServerFactory_create_nw returns

    exception IDL:omg.org/CORBA/UNKNOWN:1.0 2. OWS-04770: Host appldev01 is running out of Virtual Memory(at 0 MB) and

    disabled temporarily for Cartridge crs_2_5/crs_2_5_ctg instance creation.

The second one is very strange as the server complies with all the hardware requirements and the swap memory in the UNIX server is OK we have got 2GB of swap free

The OAS manager can be opened. Restart of the server was tried both from the command line and from the OAS Manager.The reload operation goes on without indicating any failure.

Oracle Support couldn't help us with this problem Please help if any one of you OAS users have come across this error and fixed it.

Thanks in Advance,

Active Health Management, Received on Fri Jan 26 2001 - 09:37:09 CST