Re: Not all rows deleted

From: Jim Conboy <Jim.Conboy_at_trw.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:05:03 -0500

Hmmmm..

I wonder when you run it manually are you using the same account as the = cron job? If not, give it a try with the same account and see what = happens.

In incidentally, I've got a couple of similar table refreshes in some of = our systems. The scripts select into a holding table first and use = 'whenever sqlerror exit'. If the select fails the live table is not = touched, otherwise it's truncated and filled from the holding area. Received on Fri Jan 26 2001 - 12:05:03 CST