Q: OEM and Oracle Agent, error VNI-2015

From: Schoen Volker <v.schoen_at_inplan.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:33:36 +0100

Hi List,

I'm trying to create a job (SQLPlus script) in OEM. Everytime the job = fails
with error VNI-2015, authentication error. I've setup oracle agent with = a
local NT account with local administrar rights and advanced user right "logon as batch job". In OEM I set the credentials same as in oracle = agent
service.

Is there something I've forgotten or a known error?

Here's my envirmonment:
OEM 2.1
Oracle 8.1.6 on W2K Server

Also happens in following environment:
OEM 2.1
Oracle 8.0.5 on NT 4.0 Server, SP5 (German)

TIA Volker Sch=F6n
E-Mail: mailto:v.schoen_at_inplan.de
http://www.inplan.de Received on Fri Jan 26 2001 - 06:33:36 CST