Re: List of diffs between Enterprise and STandard

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:04:01 -0500

Lisa,
A list in printable format can be found at=20 http://mdcl.com/feature.htm=20

Good luck in the cold. I have an interview next week in Daytona area. ROR m=AA=BF=AAm

>>> lkoivu_at_qode.com 01/26/01 03:21PM >>>
Yo! Happy Friday!

Can anyone point me to a document that lists the differences between Enterprise and Standard editions? I tried to just download and install Standard but after about 4 hours of downloading the file is corrupt and I have lost patience......

Thanks everyone, have a great weekend!

Lisa Rutland Koivu
Goin' Back to Minneapolis, Dammit
Qode.com
4850 North State Road 7
Suite G104
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319

V: 954.484.3191, x174
F: 954.484.2933=20
C: 954.658.5849

http://www.qode.com=20

"The information contained herein does not express the opinion or position of Qode.com and cannot be attributed to or made binding upon Qode.com." Received on Fri Jan 26 2001 - 15:04:01 CST