RE: rebuild index

From: Joan Hsieh <Joan.Hsieh_at_mirror-image.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:06:14 -0500

That's true. I found this on metalink.

[BUG:1475310] ALTER INDEX .. REBUILD ONLINE can Corrupt The Index

Joan

Author: Joan Hsieh
  INET: Joan.Hsieh_at_mirror-image.com

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

Author: Joan Hsieh
  INET: Joan.Hsieh_at_mirror-image.com

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

Author: Joan Hsieh
  INET: Joan.Hsieh_at_mirror-image.com

Author: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sonja_Sehovic?=
  INET: sonja.sehovic_at_zg.tel.hr

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in Received on Thu Jan 25 2001 - 08:06:14 CST