New Sun/Oracle Blueprint available

From: David Miller <djm_at_oregon.West.Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:07:49 -0600 (CST)

Hi Listers,

Sun has just published a new Blueprint on Sun/Oracle Best Practices. This is a technical document and covers a lot of topics I see on this list all the time. I know that several of them have been subjects of religious wars, but thought people would be interested anyway. I hope this information is useful.

http://www.sun.com/blueprints/0101/SunOracle.html

Dave Miller
Sun Microsystems, Inc. Received on Thu Jan 25 2001 - 11:07:49 CST