Update using arrays

From: bipin sahani <bipinsahani_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:27:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,
Is there any way in Pl/Sql 2.1 and oracle 7.1.6 using whcih I can update multiple rows at same time The value of column in where condtion will change for every row which need to be updated.At the same time the no of records to be updated will not be same everyday.Is there way using which I can overcome this problem.Or I have to write a update in loop.And give call to SQL engine No of times I want to update. Thanking you in advance

Regards
Bipin

Do You Yahoo!?