Rollback used by a ghost transaction ?!

From: Francesco Mennillo <ue000474_at_guest.telecomitalia.it>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:27:24 +0100

Anyone know how I can select the transaction that is using a rollback? I have a cluster digital (4 nodes) with Oracle Parallel Server and a dblink to a remote database.
The Oracle version is 7.3.3.4.

I have this situation:

select NAME,

        RSSIZE,
        EXTENTS,
        XACTS,
        WRITES,
        GETS,
        WAITS,
        STATUS

from V$ROLLNAME A, V$ROLLSTAT B
where A.USN = B.USN
order by NAME;

RBS Name | Size | Ext | Xacts| Byte Writed| Header Gets| Waits|Status

R2_6          | 1,083,047,936|
1017|       1|                   172|       22,966 |        0  |FULL
........<omitted>....

select NAME,

        RSSIZE,
        EXTENTS,
        XACTS,
        WRITES,
        GETS,
        WAITS,
        STATUS

from V$ROLLNAME A, V$ROLLSTAT B
where A.USN = B.USN
order by NAME;

RBS Name | Size| Optimal| Shrinks| Avg Shrink| Avg Active

R2_6          |
1,083,047,936|  31,457,280|            0|                    0|               0
.....<omitted>....

select a.username,

        a.sid,
        a.serial#,
        b.name,
        c.used_ublk

from v$session a, v$rollname b, v$transaction c where a.saddr = c.ses_addr and b.usn = c.xidusn;

With the last query i cannot found any transaction using the rollback R2_6 on every node of the cluster.
Do you think that i have to investigate between distributed transaction?

Is there a mistake in my search or ideas?

Thanks in advance

Dott. Francesco M. Mennillo
e-mail addresses: f.mennillo_at_mclink.it,
ue000474_at_guest.telecomitalia.it

"Quelli che si innamorano di pratica senza scienza sono come il nocchiero che entra in naviglio senza timone o bussola; che mai ha la certezza dove si vada"
                         Leonardo da Vinci