Oracle Enterprise Manager

From: Carlos Alberto Marques da Silva <calberto_at_datamec.com.br>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:02:08 -0300

Hi,

    I´m making a test using Oracle Enterprise Manager to schedule a very simple job. The job just selects DBA_USERS. I created the job and scheduled to run immediately. Then, two strange things came up when I saw the history : first, the job ran two hours before (?????) and second, it failed with the message

"VNI 2015 - Authentication error"

    Can you tell me some reason for it??

Thanks in advanced, Received on Thu Jan 25 2001 - 14:02:08 CST