GOSH...Look!!

From: Annamalai Arunachalam (c) <aarunachalam_at_arcmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:29:58 -0600

FYI- I tried the following on SUN OS [not sure about HPUX] and Oracle 8.X.

you can either use SVRMGRL or SQLPLUS. once connected using svrmgrl or sqlplus as any user try the following[ I tried it as system user in sqlplus]

Press "Ctrl" and "\" keys together[the key sequence should be as "Ctrl" key first and then "\" key next]......I tried in two different servers...got core dump!!

-No big deal! ;-)

-Arun

Annamalai Arunachalam
Oracle certified professional.