Odd Replication Question

From: <Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:08:04 -0600

I am scanning through the docs in another window (and metalink in a thrid), but has anyone attempted to do a "reverse" snapshot replication? For example, I have many identical regional databases and I wish to replicate the data from each region to a central server which would contain all the records for all regions. The central DB will never be updated other than the replication from the regional sites. The regional sites would be updated daily at a minimum (fed from other systems). While I'm almost positive that multi-master replication will work... Is there a simpler solution?

Thanks,

Scott Shafer
San Antonio, TX Received on Wed Jan 24 2001 - 12:08:04 CST