RE: frm-99999 while running web forms.

From: Gabriel Galanternik <ggalanterni_at_tesis-oys.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:49:56 -0300

the webserver is up (webdb 2.2) and forms server is up too, I think. I use ifsrv60 -listen

metalink has several docs but noone applied. frm99999 is a general error and no doc in metalink fix my problem

thanks anyway
Gabriel

Hi Gabriel,

You must bring up the webserver and your forms server, where forms server is installed ...
In metalink is various document ...

Luck,
Leonardo F.

"Gabriel Galanternik" <ggalanterni_at_tesis-oys.com.ar>@fatcity.com on 24/01/2001 10:50:54 AM

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc:

Hi listers.
I'm running webforms (form server 6.0) against a webdb, jinitiator 1.1.7.32.
I'm using static implementation.
on a machine, other than the one where forms server is installed, when I point my browser to the html containing
definition of the module to run I get:

FRM-99999: a network error occurred, the client will not be able to continue
Details...
Java exception:
java.net.socketException: connection reset by peer at java.net.socketinputstream.read(compiled code) ... and so on

the error appears after a while, let's say, 10 minutes

please, any clue? somewhere to find anything? Thanks a lot
Gabriel Galanternik Received on Wed Jan 24 2001 - 12:49:56 CST