RE: View merging

From: Sam P. Roberts (ZADCO ITIS) <roberts_at_zadco.co.ae>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 07:08:15 +0400

A quirk of the optimizer,ive noticed this, if you create views on views tends to go for full table scan.

sam

Author: Djordje Jankovic
  INET: djankovic_at_corp.attcanada.ca

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 23 2001 - 21:08:15 CST