Web site help?

From: Clinton Naude <clintonn_at_meb.co.za>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:38:27 +0200

Hi.

I am trying to create a new website, but there is so much of the same stuff out there, I would like to create something different but useful for Oracle DBA's.
There is an e-mail address on it, so please e-mail me with your suggestions and comment. Please remember that this site will be for your usage, so anything helpful will be great.

The url is : http://members.spree.com/business/cnaude/welcome_page.htm

Thanks Received on Tue Jan 23 2001 - 00:38:27 CST