Problems running oracle 8.1.6 on Compaq 5.1 Tru 64 bit cluster

From: Horowitz, Howard <Howard.Horowitz_at_reuters.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:31:20 -0500

I've successfully installed oracle 8.1.6 on Compaq 5.1 Tru 64 bit cluster BUT when I try to run the listener "lsnrctl status", I get the following error:

"Floating Exception". Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Howard

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd. Received on Tue Jan 23 2001 - 09:31:20 CST