RE: Oracle licenses (switching to new model).

From: Kuijten, F. (Frank) <f.kuijten_at_teknika.btl.akzonobel.nl>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:44:46 +0100

Hello,

Thanks to everyone who responded to this message.

It seems that there is no unambiguous answer. I guess it depends on one's negotiating skills, the time of the year, the way the wind blows and the phase of the moon.

Anyway, after a quick scan of OracleStore, it seems where are going to pay and pay dearly for the privilege of switching to the new license model.

Oh well, let the battles begin !!!!

Greetings,
Frank