installing forms server

From: Gabriel Galanternik <ggalanterni_at_tesis-oys.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:59:47 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C08544.BEE31F80 Content-Type: text/plain;

        charset="iso-8859-1"

hi listers.
I hope anyone could help.
I have one NT 4 machine. I've installed oracle 8.1.5, then webdb 2.2 and now I need to install forms server.
As I noticed, developer6 and 6i are now Forms Server 6 and 6i, am I ok? I need to run my forms on the web.
the questions are
- do I have to install developer in the same machine as database?

all this is just for training purposes, don't worry about performance and all that stuff...

any light over this will be extremly appreciated

thanks
gabriel galanternik

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C08544.BEE31F80 Content-Type: text/x-vcard;

        name="Gabriel Galanternik.vcf"

        filename="Gabriel Galanternik.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Galanternik;Gabriel
FN:Gabriel Galanternik
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:ggalanterni_at_tesis-oys.com.ar REV:20010123T165947Z
END:VCARD ------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C08544.BEE31F80-- Received on Tue Jan 23 2001 - 10:59:47 CST