Offtopic : Oracle JDEveloper

From: Alroy Mascrenghe <mark_alroy_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:36:38 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Gurus

  I have just stsrted to work in Jdeveoper.I have some  questions.
  I am calling up a function which passes a PL table  as
 an argument. To which datatype in Java do I map it  back to ?

  Also how do I read the inbox from Jdeveloper ...in  MS
 outlook or outlook express ?

 When I use the wizard to create the form, the run  time
 seems to be very huge. And the application crashes  several times. Any ideas ?

 Any advise would be appreciated.

 TIA
 Alroy

Do You Yahoo!?