rebuild index

From: Joan Hsieh <Joan.Hsieh_at_mirror-image.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:43:06 -0500

Hi Listers,

I am wondering is it possible to manually striping the extents while rebuild the index on line?

I want to rebuild one index has 9 extents in 2 separate raw disk files. tablespace is xpc_entries_pk. How can I rebuild this index for instance: extents 1 goes to /disk1, extents 2 goes to /disk2, extents 3 goes to /disk1...
Does rebuild index allows to do this?

Thanks in advance, Received on Tue Jan 23 2001 - 15:43:06 CST