Absolut beginner

From: FANTITO <FANTITO_at_terra.es>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 17:40:00 +0100

  hello I'm beginner in the world of of Oracle, I have experience on MsSQL Server. I have installed Oracle in a NT Server with the standart configuration and now I have a problem, I can enter as user Demo and Scott but when I try to enter as SYS or SYSTEM it returns me it always ORA - 0000 Received on Sat Jan 20 2001 - 10:40:00 CST