RE: OT- Where will these job duties will take me?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:10:50 -0600

http://www.quest.com

Your one-stop shopping for all your Enterprise needs, even non-Oracle stuff.

Buy now, buy often. ;)

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com             Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

This message has been scanned for viruses with Trend Micro's Interscan VirusWall. Received on Fri Jan 19 2001 - 09:10:50 CST