Migrate to 8.1.7 or 8.1.6?

From: Jim Walski <jwalski3_at_classicplan.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:19:55 -0800

We are soon to be moving off of 7.3.4 seeing that the first round of support ended on dec 31,2000.

I would like to find out what the consensus is for a stable database version. I don't like the idea of migrating every six months. 7.3.4 has been good to us for 3+ years.

Would it be wise to go to 8.1.6 or 8.1.7?

Thanks,
Jim

Jim Walski
ClassicPlan