Reports and such

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:15:23 -0500

Hi all,

        Couple of questions thought maybe someone would have the answer to. What exactly is the difference between Oracle 8i EE for NT and Oracle 8i Standard Edition for NT? Also, has anyone installed Dev 6i? When I install it, I install the Forms part and don't get reports? Has anyone installed both? Are the reports just like Developer 6.0 Reports? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Kevin Kostyszyn
DBA
Dulcian, Inc
www.dulcian.com
kevin_at_dulcian.com Received on Fri Jan 19 2001 - 09:15:23 CST