Pro*c and C compiler for hp unix 11.0

From: bipin sahani <bipinsahani_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:05:20 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,
We are migrating our application from HP-Unix 10.2 to HP-Unix 11.0.I need a help what will be pro*c version needed for Hp unix 11.0.On 10.2 we have Pro*C 2.0.And which compileres are needed for compiling
PRO*C and C code on HP unix 11.0.And where are they availabe.
If anyone has done this activity earlier pls. share your experiences.
Any suggessions in this respect are most welcome. Thankx and Regards
Bipin

Do You Yahoo!?