RE: 8.1.7 slow on AIX 4.3.3

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:55:17 -0500

  1. See if you have oracle_trace parameter enabled.
  2. Check your network setup.
  3. See whether the machine is thrashing or not.
  4. Enlist a good SA to help you out.

Author: Louis BROUILLETTE
  INET: Louis_Brouillette_at_UQTR.UQuebec.CA

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jan 18 2001 - 09:55:17 CST