Need to know the patch#

From: William Dong <William_Dong_at_nylim.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:49:13 -0500

Lists:
we are testing the DB auto start on Solaris Unix server. Oracle 8.1.6.1.0 works fine. Oracle 8.1.6.0.0 does not work and shows no error in log. After comparing dbstart files, we find something wrong for 8.1.6.0.0 dbstart file. QUESTION: 1. does someone experienced same problem?

                          2. are there some patches betwn these two releases?
                         3. what are the patches, how to get them?
Thanks any responses

William Dong Received on Thu Jan 18 2001 - 11:49:13 CST