Configure Database for Intermedia

From: Nancy McCormick <nmccormick_at_sbti.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:36:52 -0500

I am going to be helping configure a database for use with Intermedia Image and Intermedia Text. I have not been exposed to these options yet so I am starting to read, read, read. Can anyone help me with implementation and performance tuning recommendations from your real-world implementations?

Oracle 8.1.6, Sun 450/Solaris 2.6, 4G ram, 4 processors

Thanks,
Nancy Received on Thu Jan 18 2001 - 12:36:52 CST