RE: Export of Tables with lower case characters in the name.

From: Trivedi, Hitarth <HTrivedi_at_telergy.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:55:57 -0500

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_000_01C08180.4AC47580

        charset="iso-8859-1"

Here is the shell script!! Well, I couldn't resist writing the script.

Hitarth
Oracle Certified DBA (7.3)
Sun Certified Java 2 Programmer
MCSE, MCP+I