SOLVED: ORA-12560 error

From: Schoen Volker <v.schoen_at_inplan.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:15:13 +0100

Hi list,

I solved the above problem. What I have done? I have deleted the = following
entries in listener.ora and everything works fine. But I can't = understand
what happens, cause this configuration runs about 1.5 year. What = shalls,
everbody is happy.

        (ADDRESS=3D

(PROTOCOL=3D IPC)
(KEY=3D ORCL)
) (ADDRESS=3D
(COMMUNITY=3D NMP.world)
(PROTOCOL=3D NMP)
(SERVER=3D ORASERVER)
(PIPE=3D ORAPIPE)
) (ADDRESS=3D
(COMMUNITY=3D TCP.world)
(Host =3D 127.0.0.1)
(PROTOCOL=3D TCP)
(Port=3D 1521)
)

Thanks for all replies

Volker Sch=F6n
E-Mail: mailto:v.schoen_at_inplan.de
http://www.inplan.de

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Author: Schoen Volker
  INET: v.schoen_at_inplan.de

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Thu Jan 18 2001 - 07:15:13 CST