RE: Auditing, how to capture sql statement issued

From: <Hannah.M.Doran_at_sb.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:39:14 -0500

What version of Oracle are you using? Also, maybe I missed a post, but what EXACTLY are trying to do. And why? There may be a better way around it. If it is one user in quesiton, I think that there is a on create session trigger now.

If you want something to periodically scan users, you could write code in the on session trigger to randomly *audit* a session and then just audit that user, then next time, choose another. Might be less of a performance hit.

However, if you are concerned about tables containing sensitive information, and you want to audit only selects, then that's different.

I'm just curious as to what your requirments are. Received on Wed Jan 17 2001 - 05:39:14 CST