RE: Auditing, how to capture sql statement issued

From: Cale, Rick T (Richard) <RICHARD.T.CALE_at_saic.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:14:22 -0800

Actually it is a co-worker and they are using version 8. To best of my knowledge they have an application
they all users are suppose to use. Apparently there are some management types that think they can make
changes to the data outside the application via SQL. They want to capture all DML statements I think
on a particular set of tables. I am not sure how they would distinguish if changes were made from within
the application or via sql. Taking sql,etc away is not an option here.

Thanks
Rick