RE: Moving SYS.AUD$ unsupported?

From: Trivedi, Hitarth <HTrivedi_at_telergy.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:27:30 -0500

Can you please send me the procedure. I promise I won't try to move sys.aud$!! But just out of curiosity I wanted to know how to do it. Whether just alter table sys.aud$.... tablespace xyz; will move the table? How to know which audit views are to be compiled then? and How to compile those.

Thanks in Advance,
Hitarth :) OCP DBA 7.3

Author: Rahul
  INET: rahul_at_ratelindo.co.id