RE: Describe over DB_link

From: Johnson Poovathummoottil <joni_65_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 05:40:01 -0800 (PST)

We have only 8.1.6 databases. while Describing across db_links without schema name we get 'table or view does not exit'. But if we include the schema name it works. But if a table with the same name exists in the current schema, it describes the table in the current schema and not the one in the db_link.

Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/ Received on Mon Jan 15 2001 - 07:40:01 CST