RE: ORA-600 with smon crashing the db as soon it is started

From: paquette stephane <stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 06:18:01 -0800 (PST)

Well, that's what Oracle support told me. Those databases where created from the start with locally managed tablespaces.
I've run dbv on the datafiles but it reported nothing.

What amaze me, is that 2 databases out of 3 crashed at amost the same time (22:30 and 22:35).
Pretty weird.

Is there a way (with an hidden parameter) to prevent smon to start or to start and do nothing when starting the database ?