Help me with this query!

From: B N RAMAMOHAN <ramamohan.bn_at_tatainfotech.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:59:05 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

I have a table T1 which has two columns C1 & C2 which are composite PK. There is another table T2 which contains part of these PK's (but they are not PKs here). Now I have to delete the rows from T1 for which PK values are in T2.

One query that comes to my mind is:

delete T1
where C1||C2 in (select C1||C2 from T2);

Is there any other efficient way of doing this?

Please help me...

Regards, Received on Mon Jan 15 2001 - 05:29:05 CST