Off topic

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:02:07 -0500

Hi all,

        I was wondering if any one out there has heard of any software for online conferencing. Not just video conferencing, but for example giving a tutorial of one of your applications over the internet? Example, your boss is using an application in the office and your client in another country is watching his screen and what he is doing. I know that this could be accomplished with PC Anywhere or Webx, but is there anything else?

        Just thought I would ask.

Sincerely,
Kevin Kostyszyn
DBA
Dulcian, Inc
www.dulcian.com
kevin_at_dulcian.com Received on Fri Jan 12 2001 - 08:02:07 CST