RE: How to test performance of 2x Windows NT servers

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:43:32 -0000

Do you think that would also apply to 2000? If so could I have a copy back channel?

Regards

Mark

Painfully pushes the <send> button on his overworked PIII 800!

	Author: Suhen Pather
	  INET: Suhen.Pather_at_strandbags.com.au

	San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
Lists

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Fri Jan 12 2001 - 07:43:32 CST