BMC and Oracle

From: Arnold, Sandra <ArnoldSandra_at_bfusa.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:25:41 -0600

Hello everyone:

I am going to start evaluating BMC's performance and monitoring packages for Oracle within the next week. I was wondering if anyone out there is using their packages and if so what do you think about them.

I am going to finish up my evaluation of their Backup and Recovery package, SQL-BackTrack. I am pleased with what it offers and we probably will try to purchase the package.

Sandra Arnold
DBA
Strategic Staffing Solutions Received on Fri Jan 12 2001 - 14:25:41 CST