How to remove replicator from the database ...

From: Janardhana Babu <jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:34:43 -0800

Dear list,

There are several replicator views in the system schema which were imported into the database along with the old import file. I want get rid off /remove the replicator completely from the database. Replicator was not installed when the software was installed. They just came in thru import file from the previous database version. My database ver# 8.1.6.0.0 on HP-UX 11.0 (both 64-bit).

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks
-- Janardhana Babu Received on Fri Jan 12 2001 - 17:34:43 CST