RE: 8.1.6 EE on NT 4 Sp5 Upgrade to Win2k

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:11:52 -0500

As far as I know, NT doesn't support USB so don't even bother waisting your time with it. Also, I wouldn't recommend trying the upgrade with Oracle installed. We tried it at the office once just for the sake of trying it and it was a bigger pain the then anything else. However, think of it this way, you could try it and if it doesn't work, you have nothing to lose anyway. good luck
Kev