RE: Different ways to transfer data in a table to a FLAT file

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:22:34 -0600

Hi All,
  It is available in 7.3.4 as well.
  I must admit that I have limited PL/SQL experience, but this procedure converts a 'PL/SQL' table (a single column array) to a comma separated list. Can you really use this for your data tables? If so, I would love to see an example code that uses this procedure to convert data table to flat files. Until then I am better off using Jared's dump.sql or some other third party tool (probably an expensive one).

Cheers !